Saturday, January 30, 2016

Damn you G+!

Because of G+ I find myself looking at my blog and realizing that I haven't posted since the beginning of the month. Obviously I need to make a concerted effort to correct the problem. Let's start with another tome in the Tome of Tomes series...

The Dowager Queen and Other Tales
Author: Unknown
Race: Human
Dimensions: 6x5x0.5
Weight: 0.5 lbs.
Materials: Leather-bound, woodboard, parchment
Rarity: Common
Fields of Study: Humankind
Special Knowledge Categories: Legends & folklore
Value: 10 gp

This common work of fiction for children provides moral lessons regarding fidelity, honor, and justice. A contentious work, some claim the morality of the The Dowager Queen and Other Tales is questionable at best, and downright pernicious at worst. Nevertheless, the stories seem to never be far from the hands of impressionable wealthy youth.

No comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP