Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Classified and Operation Rogue Lion PDFs on sale ($5, and $3)

Occasionally I pick up one of our titles and flip through it. Its nice to revisit your work with a fresh eye. I did that today with Operation Rogue Lion and holy hell if it isn't a good adventure. I'm not one that toots my own horn much, but it's really good and I've decided to get it into more people's hands. I've put the Classified Core Rules on sale for only $5 and Operation Rogue Lion on sale for only $3.

If you haven't check them out, and if you're at all interested in spy-themed rpgs, please give 'em a shot! Classified is an OSR retro-clone of the old Victory Games Bond rpg, and Operation Rogue Lion is a brand-new adventure for the system.



No comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP