Saturday, September 1, 2012

Worlds Apart PDFs now For Sale!

I am stoked! Just finished uploading the 6 PDFs to rpgnow.com. We've got the Core Rules for $12, the free Core Rules sans illustrations, 3 island gazetteers (Awmrie, Deave, Gryce) for $2 each, and Suppliers-a list of pre-generated cargoes to keep the game moving swiftly when the PC decide to engage in a bit of unexpected trade for $3.

Thank to everyone for their patience and I hope you all check out the game! After the "losing the cover" fiasco, I created the below cover to get back to the real roots of the game. It's clear, direct, and I prefer it to the prior versions. I love the excitement I get when putting out something new, after 9 years it's still not gotten old... :-)


4 comments:

Unknown said...

At the end of the day, the losing-the-cover fiasco was a net win, imo. That cover is perfect, perfect for a fantasy-ization of classic Traveller. Awesome.

jgbrowning said...

Glad you like it. I think it's better than what I had before as well. Sometimes bad luck is really good luck...

Anonymous said...

Psst! If you let us like this on G+ we can help get the word out! This, like all of your other material, looks great!

jgbrowning said...

Okay, finally got the recommend buttons to work. Had to actually edit the HTML blogger template as the "check box" option wasn't working for me.

Now, you can + it on G+!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP