Wednesday, July 25, 2012

AA #25: Beneath the Heart of Empire for sale!

Advanced Adventures #25: Beneath the Heart of Empire is now available via our website as well as in PDF form at www.yourgamesnow.com and rpgnow.com.

Beneath the Heart of Empire is an OSRIC(tm) module designed for 6-10 adventures of levels 3-5.
The capital of the Venirian Empire has been re-located back to Venir, and a thriving city has been built above the swallowed ruins of the old city. Various connections to the old city can be found in the sewers, cellars, and other underground portions of the rebuilt city of Venir, and adventurers frequently plumb these depths in search of the secrets and treasures of the empire’s glory days. What lurks beneath the Heart of Empire?



3 comments:

EOTB said...

Awesome! I'll tell my FLGS to order it. It must not have been on the distributor page last week, because they said it didn't look like there was anything forecast. Glad they're wrong!

jgbrowning said...

I've dropped the ball on announcing to distributors, I'm embarrassed to say. Suzi used to keep up with the majority of the non-creative aspects of XRP and since she's now in school full-time, I'm not doing as good a job as I should be.

I think I've got about 4 more manuscripts for Advanced Adventures in the queue.

Unknown said...

Ha! A woman's touch is hard to replace. ;)

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP