Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Creative Problems

One of the blessings about being creative is that I never seem to lack in cool ideas. For instance, right now I have 4 modules I'm working on in various stages of development. Hell, I even have just a title, "May Your Axes Chip and Shatter" for a module. I have no idea yet what that one's supposed to be, perhaps a dwarven-only adventure or even a stone-age adventure. The latter would be pretty cool - party sent "back in time" where everything is mega-fauna, dinosaurs, and of course, Sleestak. Well, I'd file the names off, but that would be the inspiration.

Anywhooo... the point is that being creative is easy for some people. It's the "being worky" bit that's hard. Getting all these ideas down and finished isn't an exercise in creativity - it's an exercise in persistence. And because everyone should have a Sleestak a day to keep Grumpy away.


2 comments:

Justin S. Davis said...

I totally want to play that module. Get on that!

jgbrowning said...

Heh, I'll have to let it percolate for a bit and see what cool ideas come up around the general premise.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP