Wednesday, January 4, 2012

On To Bigger Things...

Having just finished the first draft of Worlds Apart, I now get to go through the mental switch to working on a different system. I'm jumping over to Pathfinder to work on an even bigger project than Worlds Apart (I've already got about 65k words on it and I still have a lot to do). These sudden switches I find more and more difficult after long stints in a particular system. I seem to spend a good half hour or so going "Wuh?" before my brain settles down and starts reconnecting with the system methodology. I suspect it's just a fun side-effect of getting older.  :)

But the alternative is a lot worse!

4 comments:

Steven A. Torres-Roman said...

I've been following (lurking?) the Worlds Apart project avidly since you started posting about it. I for one cannot wait to purchase a copy.

jgbrowning said...

Glad to hear it! Hopefully we'll get the editing done quickly and then to layout and art.

Steven A. Torres-Roman said...

More Worlds Apart news soon?

jgbrowning said...

It's still in editing right now.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP