Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Working Again

Glad to say that today's been the first real day I've been able to work in quite some time. I created a new tome for the Tome of Tomes series and a new monster for Sorcery & Super Science. I also got 4 *yes, four* print files ready as we're gearing up for the "must have it by Gen Con" print dash. Just sent AA 19, AA 20, AA 21, and The Scourge of the Rat Men off.

Having a job I like makes getting back to work nice. I enjoyed the break (especially the glass blowing class) but I'm always happiest puttering around in the imaginary worlds of my mind.

2 comments:

Mark Morrison said...

Was looking forward to see AA 22 at gencon"wink,wink". Keep up the good work.

jgbrowning said...

AA 22 should be out this fall. AA23 and AA24 are probably going to be released together this holiday season.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP