Saturday, August 21, 2010

Tome of Tomes

Can you think of anything more exciting that a book about bushes and shrubs? Sad thing is, I've actually gone into a library at Austin to find books to help me with the names of the physical characteristics of plants. Sometimes I think I have too much free time on my hands.

Bushes & Shrubs of the High Mountains
Author: Saia Zoides
Race: Human
Dimensions: 16x16x2
Weight: 10 lbs.
Materials: Leather-bound, woodboard, parchment
Rarity: Common
Fields of Study: Flora
Special Knowledge Categories: Bushes & shrubs
Value: 50 gp

One of the finer general works concerning high elevation bushes and shrubs, Bushes & Shrubs of the High Mountains deals with its namesake throughout the known world. Its breadth of coverage means its depth isn’t that great, but it is rightly considered a standard in its area.

No comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP