Thursday, August 26, 2010

Creatures Below the Shattered Moon - Volume 1

We've just released Creatures Below the Shattered Moon - Volume 1 at Your Games Now and at OBS. It will be available at Paizo and e23 shortly.

Creatures Below the Shattered Moon - Volume 1 is the first in a series of small, inexpensive PDFs that players of Sorcery & Super Science! and pick up and use in their game. It has 17 new creatures (some of which have appeared on this blog) to help worldbuild your version of the world under the shattered moon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am helpless I tell you! I went and bought the pdf as I already had the print for the core and then this. I love the Horc! Excellent work and very diverse selection. Well done.

jgbrowning said...

Glad you like the new creatures. I tried to keep the selection diverse and provide a few more spirits for those groups containing sorcerers.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP