Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bunnyshark!

One of the cuter of the creatures below the shattered moon. :)

Bunnyshark
Mutated rabbit (Basic)
C1 A6 S-3 F1 R-3 I3 W2: Ego 4: Health 10: Fortune 6
Movement 15/132 (swim at .25)

Description & Information: A bunnyshark is a common rabbit featuring the head of a great white shark where its normal bunny head should abide. They live only to hop, eat, and make more bunnysharks. Independently they are of little concern for an adult mutie, but in packs they can be deadly. They are found in any temperate environment and typically outcompete the regular small predators. They can breathe underwater for short periods of time (up to 10 minutes).

Intrinsic Powers
• Possess senses greater than human +2 on any auditory sense conflicts.
• Bunnysharks attack with a bite, dealing +1 piercing damage per hit and a +4/ rank 2 combat condition.

Limited Use Powers
• Bun Mob (1 per day): If there are more than 10 bunnysharks in an attacking pack, they may enter a frenzied state, wherein their Combat is increased to 3 and they deal +3 piercing damage per hit.



Inspired by the below pic which I caption with "The Hills are alive with the sounds of ggggggggaaaaaaaaakkkk!"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gah! I hate sharks! I cannot even watch Shark Week, I become paralyzed in my chair. Cool monster, though.

jgbrowning said...

Heh. It's just a harmless rabbit. :)

Greg Johnston said...

It should have bunny ears

jgbrowning said...

Ah hells yeah! If I get an illio done for the critter, I'll have cute, floppy, fluffy bunny ears. :)

David The Archmage said...

I think I may have to stat this guy up for Rules Cyclopedia D&D.

jgbrowning said...

They'd work really well as the result of an insane magic user's experimentation, IMO.

ze bulette said...

That picture is priceless.

jgbrowning said...

I laughed with glee when I first saw it. There's a lot more animal hybrid pics on the net and I may have to make some more S&SS critters from the most interesting ones.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP